At Koorsen Fire & Security, our top priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of all Koorsen Fire & Security customers and associates. We appreciate the trust our customers place in us and our associates wherever we do business. As circumstances surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, we would like our customers to know what we’re doing to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and minimize any disruption to our inspections, installations, and repair services.
We continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and are taking precautionary measures aligned with the Center for Disease Control. The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, associates, and vendors are of the utmost importance. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following actions with our associates to address COVID-19:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing schedule in office buildings to reduce the transmission of the virus on high traffic surfaces.
- Education material about the importance of hygiene, proper handwashing practices, and hand sanitizer use, has been distributed to all associates and posted around our offices.
- Instructed associates to avoid handshaking and close personal contact.
- Encouraged the use of telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings.
- Asked our Associates during this time to remain vigilant in monitoring themselves for symptoms, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath - especially if they have recently traveled or been in direct contact with someone who has traveled to an area currently experiencing an outbreak.
- Associates are required to stay home if they have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, and shortness of breath) and/or a temperature above 99.5 F.
- We are following best practices of limiting large gatherings of associates.
During this unprecedented time, we remain dedicated to protecting life and property. We are still working hard to ensure businesses stay safe and secure while facilities are closed or operating with minimal staff members. It is important to us that our customers remain properly protected and can return to normal business operations when the time comes.
If we visit and/or service your place of business, please let us know if there are any specific instructions or policies your company may have implemented for COVID-19 so that we can proactively prepare to cooperate with your employees and policies.
Koorsen Fire & Security remains committed to continuing to provide our customers with the highest level of service, as our customers have come to expect from us for over 70 years. We thank them for their understanding and commitment during this challenging time. We appreciate their cooperation in helping us to keep them and our associates protected.
This is an ideal time for our staff to complete necessary inspections, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems. We are able to complete our services without disrupting daily operations and still keep our employees safe. Please contact your local Koorsen branch if your facility requires our services and can allow our staff onsite.